Friday, April 9, 2010

My jerky nd bumpy life of college

Hi my dearest friends, i m back with a new post here on my clg life. My clg life is like a dream come true for me where i met with different peoples hailing to different places. Almost, all of my friends, had various kinds of credentials. I also got influenced vd many of them. Talkng abt my clg life, da first year vl b da mst memorable for me coz of ragging. I think da ppls who take da ragging as a criminal offence r a bullshit. It is actually a real fun to get ragged. By this, i got intimate vd ma seniors nd dey really help dere juniors for whole 3 years of seniority. Da second year was nt up to da mark 4 me as my poor marks nvr allowed me to mark dat year gud. Da third year was jst fine bt da bloody 4th year, wat can i say abt it. It is hell. Da time passes vd learning of company profiles in ppt(pre-placement talk). Campusing made da life hell, no time is spare to do anythng creative. As da time passes, i m getting come to knw abt a dozen companies, amicably nw having a gud profile for career consultant. Isn't it? My goodness, hw i become such a consistent life, even i dnt knw. God knws, wat he had thought abt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment